Looking Back: German Lutheran Church

Fraser - Clinton Township Chronicle | Published August 31, 2016

Advertisement

FRASER — The first church of Fraser was the German Lutheran Church.

It was known as the Buffalo Church, and later the St. John Lutheran Church. It formed in 1852, and its first edifice was on the west side of Utica Road, a quarter mile south of 15 Mile Road.

— Photo and caption provided by Alan Naldrett, Fraser Historical Society

Advertisement