- Football Sterling Heights Stevenson 35 Utica Ford 7 10/02
- Football Romeo 26 Macomb Dakota 14 10/02
- Boys soccer Macomb Dakota 1 L'Anse Creuse North 1 9/30
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Utica 0 9/30
- Boys soccer Troy 1 Troy Athens 0 9/29
- Volleyball Notre Dame Prep 3 Marian 1 9/29
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Chippewa Valley 0 9/28
- Boys tennis Brother Rice 6 Grosse Pointe South 2 9/28
Madison football beats Lamphere 35-0
October 12, 2012
MADISON HEIGHTS — Coming into Friday's matchup between Lamphere and Madison, both teams had identical records of 3-1, which along with St. Clair Shores South Lake put them at the top of the Macomb Area Conference Silver Division.
Something had to give, and it was the Eagles who will remain on top, following a 35-0 victory over the Rams. It was Madison's fourth win in a row over its crosstown rival, giving the Eagles an overall edge of 26-17-1 in the series.
The win increases Madison's overall record to 7-1 (4-1 MAC Silver), and drops the Rams to 3-5 (3-2 MAC Silver).
Madison has already clinched a playoff spot, and is scheduled to play its last game of the regular season at 7 p.m. Oct. 19 in a road game against New Haven.
Lamphere is next scheduled to be in action at noon Oct. 20 in a road game against Center Line.
UPDATE: Madison has clinched the MAC Silver Division title outright after Warren Woods Tower defeated South Lake.
September 28, 2015
Farmington Hills Harrison
Farmington Hills Harrison earned the honor after beating Southfield High 17-14 at home in a battle for first place in the Oakland Activities Association White Division. The win put the Hawks 4-0 (4-1 overall) in the division, a game ahead of Southfield. After trailing 14-7 at the half, Harrison scored 10 unanswered points, capped off by a 27-yard field goal by Alex Bolstrum with 10:57 left in the game. In the last four meetings between these rivals, each team has won twice with a 4.5 average margin of victory.