- Boys Football Dakota PPD Chippewa Valley PPD 9/03
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
Utica Eisenhower’s hockey loses in quarterfinals, end season as regional champs
March 13, 2013
Utica Eisenhower’s hockey season came to an end with a 6-2 defeat to U-D Jesuit in a Division 1 quarterfinals contest March 6.
Although he is disappointed the Eagles didn’t make the trip to Compuware Arena for the semifinals, coach Bob Hall was pleased with what his team was able to accomplish.
Eisenhower ended the season with a 22-5 record, which Hall said was the best in program history. The Eagles also shared the Macomb Area Conference Red Division with Macomb Dakota and won a regional title for the third time in the last four seasons.
“It was a good season,” he said. “We just have to figure out how to get the program past that hump — try to get to that semifinal and final game. We’re co-MAC (Red) champs and regional champs. Only lost five games all year. Just kind of hoping we get to go a little further.”
The Eagles will graduate16 seniors this fall, but Hall still thinks the program can excel next season.
“I’m pretty optimistic with the core group that’s coming back and the JV kids that are moving up,” he said. “I’m pretty confident we’ll be (a) competitive team again next year and for the years to follow.”