Published October 30, 2013
Panthers, Shamrocks volleyball teams set to begin postseason
By Jason Carmel Davis firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Jason on Twitter.
ROSEVILLE/EASTPOINTE — The Roseville and East Detroit high volleyball teams will begin the 2013 Michigan High School Athletic Association state playoffs with Class A district quarterfinal matchups.
The Shamrocks will square off against Detroit East English Village Prep Academy at 6 p.m. Nov. 4 at Grosse Pointe North. The winner of that matchup with meet the host Norsemen in a district semifinal set for 6 p.m. Nov. 6. The district final in that grouping is slated for 6 p.m. Nov. 7.
The Panthers open the 2013 postseason with a district quarterfinal bout against Harrison Township L’Anse Creuse, set for 5:30 p.m. Nov. 4 at St. Clair Shores Lake Shore. The winner of that match meets the host Lake Shore Shorians in a district semi set for 5:30 p.m. Nov. 6. The district final in that grouping is set for Nov. 7 at 6 p.m.
For more information on the state volleyball playoffs, check out the volleyball section on our website or visit www.mhsaa.com.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- New Tower baseball coach sees potential in young team - Warren
- Brother Rice struggles in opener but earns split at Divine Child in Saturday baseball action - Birmingham
- Hazel Park High girls soccer young, but with high expectations - Hazel Park
- Wayne State softball team takes aim at another successful postseason - Detroit
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game
- East Detroit baseball out to surprise teams in 2015
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness
- Lakeview baseball expecting good things in 2015
- East Detroit softball looking to stay on the upswing
- Former North soccer standout, Stander, returns to patrol the sidelines
- Royal Oak High soccer back with experience and high goals