Roseville police are investigating a breaking and entering at a tobacco store on 13 Mile Road, where a pair of suspects allegedly stole 258 cartons of cigarettes.
According to a report from Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon, at approximately 4 a.m. Feb. 9, two subjects forced open the door of In & Out Tobacco in the 18000 block of 13 Mile, east of Utica Road. Once inside, they filled two laundry bags with cigarette cartons and fled in an unknown vehicle parked on Normal Street, south of 13 Mile.
The two suspects were captured on security camera footage, according to police. The first was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s wearing a light-colored coat with dark sleeves and “Nike” on the front left chest. The second suspect was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s who wore a dark coat with a light-colored hoodie.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 447-4492.
- 30 DAYS
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores
- West Bloomfield hopes to ‘eliminate the stigma’ - West Bloomfield
- K-9 to receive bulletproof vest - Grosse Pointe Woods
- Shelby to Utica trail connection work to wrap up Nov. 15 - Shelby Township
- Rochester hires new city manager - Rochester
- Multitasking your workout - Metro Detroit
- New web series features talents of local actors - St. Clair Shores
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Made in Michigan Festival returns with race, food trucks and more - St. Clair Shores
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township