Tobacco store robbed of 258 cartons of cigarettes
By Kevin Bunch
February 20, 2014
Roseville police are investigating a breaking and entering at a tobacco store on 13 Mile Road, where a pair of suspects allegedly stole 258 cartons of cigarettes.
According to a report from Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon, at approximately 4 a.m. Feb. 9, two subjects forced open the door of In & Out Tobacco in the 18000 block of 13 Mile, east of Utica Road. Once inside, they filled two laundry bags with cigarette cartons and fled in an unknown vehicle parked on Normal Street, south of 13 Mile.
The two suspects were captured on security camera footage, according to police. The first was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s wearing a light-colored coat with dark sleeves and “Nike” on the front left chest. The second suspect was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s who wore a dark coat with a light-colored hoodie.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 447-4492.
About the author
Staff Writer Kevin Bunch covers the communities of Eastpointe and Roseville, as well as Roseville Community Schools and East Detroit Public Schools. He has worked at C&G Newspapers since 2013, and is a graduate of Wayne State University and Henry Ford Community College. Kevin is also a 2015 Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting alumni.
- 30 DAYS
- Police investigate three suspicious car fires - Royal Oak
- Dakota High School student dead after being found in hospital parking structure - Clinton Township
- Alertness may protect your car, holiday gifts - Metro Detroit
- Teen dies after rollover accident - Clinton Township
- Dakota senior earns Eagle Scout recognition - Macomb Township
- Dead body identified as Hazel Park man - Hazel Park
- You’re still a good man, Charlie Brown - Warren
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville