Harper WoodsNovember 7, 2012
Shots fired at Harper Woods McDonald's
By April Lehmbeck
C & G Staff Writer
HARPER WOODS – Police are looking for a man who fired a gun several times toward the McDonald's on Eight Mile and Kelly in the morning of Nov. 7.
The incident occurred after a woman threatened the store manager about service at the restaurant.
Several minutes later, the woman’s friend came to the restaurant, caused a disturbance and was asked to leave by personnel, according to information police released on Nixle.com.
The man allegedly walked to his vehicle in the parking lot before turning around and firing a handgun toward McDonald's.
Police were searching for a man who has been identified as a possible suspect in the incident by Harper Woods detectives. There were no injuries reported from the incident.
Police are asking anyone with information to call (313) 343-2530.
- Last 24 Hours
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Local chefs share trade secrets for creating the perfect holiday cookie - Metro Detroit
- Mount Clemens man accused of sexually assaulting daughters - Mount Clemens
- Two suspects on loose after robbing Comerica Bank - Clinton Township
- Parks and Rec confirms ITC won’t work on trail until 2014 - West Bloomfield
- Special needs program receives $10,000 grant for iPads - Hazel Park
- Ferndale introduces 30-minute free parking zones around city - Ferndale
- Ford House grounds dazzle after dark this holiday season - Grosse Pointe Shores
- Lieutenant promoted to Deputy Police Chief - St. Clair Shores
- Woman found dead in Warren home - Warren
- Former Birmingham mayor arrested again on meth charges - Birmingham
- Homeowner shoots at home invasion suspect - Harper Woods
- WWTHS graduate killed in Libya remembered - Warren
- Love surrounds local teacher fighting cancer - Warren
- Community rallies for Shelby boy with brain cancer - Shelby Township
- Shelby boy battles rare form of cancer - Shelby Township
- Lions Thanksgiving halftime show spotlights WLC band, cheer teams - Walled Lake
- Macomb Home Depot creates college scholarship in honor of deceased employee - Macomb Township
- Attorney dies in Harper Avenue crash - St. Clair Shores
- CVHS students to stage production of ‘Hairspray’ - Clinton Township
- Missing woman found dead - West Bloomfield
- Looking Back: Selinsky-Green Farmhouse c. 1898 - St. Clair Shores
- Sterling woman hurt in shooting - Sterling Heights
- Christmas comes to the Shores - St. Clair Shores
- County board considers regional water authority proposal - Macomb County
- Shelby boy battles rare form of cancer
- BHS Orchestra selected to perform at Carnegie Hall
- Lions Thanksgiving halftime show spotlights WLC band, cheer teams
- Macomb Home Depot creates college scholarship in honor of deceased employee
- Child prodigy becomes youngest artist exhibited at Park West Gallery
- All in the family
- Christmas Wonderfest brings holiday wonder to Novi