HARPER WOODS – Police are looking for a man who fired a gun several times toward the McDonald's on Eight Mile and Kelly in the morning of Nov. 7.
The incident occurred after a woman threatened the store manager about service at the restaurant.
Several minutes later, the woman’s friend came to the restaurant, caused a disturbance and was asked to leave by personnel, according to information police released on Nixle.com.
The man allegedly walked to his vehicle in the parking lot before turning around and firing a handgun toward McDonald's.
Police were searching for a man who has been identified as a possible suspect in the incident by Harper Woods detectives. There were no injuries reported from the incident.
Police are asking anyone with information to call (313) 343-2530.
- 30 DAYS
- Fraser High band to perform at college football bowl game - Fraser
- Driver in crash that killed teen faces murder charge - Sterling Heights
- Local chef, culinary students help those in need this Thanksgiving - St. Clair Shores
- New Fraser council members sworn in - Fraser
- Harper reopened for traffic - St. Clair Shores
- No injuries after shot fired during robbery - Roseville
- Students share words of thanks during holiday week - Clawson
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Hollywood actress partners with Clawson women in warming cause - Clawson
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights