Published August 14, 2014
vs. Warren Woods Tower (6-4) — 7 p.m. Aug. 28
This is just the 16th meeting between the Patriots and Titans, and first since 1998, when Cousino downed Tower 42-10.
at Fraser High (3-6) – 7 p.m. Sept. 5
These two schools have met 22 times, but not since 2007, when Cousino knocked off Fraser 21-3.
vs. Harrison Township L’Anse Creuse (1-8) — 7 p.m. Sept. 12
The Patriots and Lancers haven’t met since 2001, when L’Anse Creuse beat Cousino 33-7.
vs. Clinton Township Chippewa Valley (9-2) – 7 p.m. Sept. 19
First meeting between the Patriots and Big Reds since Chippewa Valley knocked off Cousino 49-20 in the season finale in 2009.
at Utica High (4-5) — 7 p.m. Sept. 26
Cousino dropped a 27-24 decision to Utica High last season, ending a two-game win streak for the Patriots against the Chieftains.
vs. St. Clair Shores Lakeview (3-6) — 7 p.m. Oct. 3
This is the first meeting between the Patriots and Huskies since 1993, when Cousino downed Lakeview 35-12.
at Grosse Pointe North (6-4) — 7 p.m. Oct. 10
Cousino and Grosse Pointe North have played each other every season since 2006, and each side has taken four victories.
at Roseville (1-8) — 1 p.m. Oct. 18
The Panthers will be on the prowl for revenge after suffering a 48-0 loss to the Patriots in 2013. Cousino has won six straight in the series.
at Marine City (13-1) — 7 p.m. Oct. 24
Cousino closes out the regular season against the defending Division 4 state champions. The Patriots and Mariners have met twice previously — in 1997 and 1998. Cousino took both contests.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Times may be a-changing for Oakland University golf program - Metro Detroit
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- OAA boys basketball names honor teams - Oakland County
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- New Tower baseball coach sees potential in young team - Warren
- Eisenhower lacrosse has sights set on another MAC Red title - Shelby Township
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game
- East Detroit baseball out to surprise teams in 2015
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness
- Lakeview baseball expecting good things in 2015
- East Detroit softball looking to stay on the upswing
- Former North soccer standout, Stander, returns to patrol the sidelines
- Royal Oak High soccer back with experience and high goals