- Boys Football Dakota 27 Chippewa Valley 24 9/04
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
St. Clair Shores
Number of Shores teams claim division championships
May 28, 2014
ST. CLAIR SHORES — This spring, St. Clair Shores could be called the city of champions with all of the local prep teams capturing Macomb Area Conference divisional titles.
The Lake Shore and South Lake girls soccer teams have clinched division titles. The Shorians, at press time, sat at 10-0-2 in the MAC Blue (12-2-3 overall). The Cavaliers had a mark of 9-0-0 in the MAC Silver, 10-3-0 overall. South Lake’s league title is the program’s fourth straight.
The Cavs boys golf team at press time had a mark of 6-0 in the MAC Gold and was in line to claim a second straight division championship.
South Lake’s baseball team sat at 9-1 in the MAC Bronze at press time (13-4 overall) and had a 2.5-game lead on New Haven in the chase for a division title. A win would give the Cavs baseball team its second league title in three years.
Lakeview’s girls track team went 5-0 to claim a MAC Gold championship — the program’s first title since 2010.