- Boys Football Dakota PPD Chippewa Valley PPD 9/03
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
Fraser, Shelby Township
Fraser beats Utica Eisenhower on walkoff single
April 1, 2014
With the game tied at five, and runners on first and second in the bottom of the seventh, Fraser's Shane Bielski hit a single to right field to give the Ramblers a 6-5 victory over Utica Eisenhower.
Fraser was down 5-4 entering the sixth inning, but Jason Querro tied the game with a base hit that scored Bielski to set up the seventh-inning heroics.
"Sometimes, that's all you need is a break, and we knew it was going to be close because it was right where the outfielder was playing, and he made a good throw, but fortunately we were able to beat it," Fraser coach Dave Kuppe said of Bielski's game-winner.
Dyaln Walker beat the throw at home to win the game for Fraser.
Fraser jumped out to a 4-0 lead after the first inning, as Dom Mielke opened the scoring with a single that scored two Ramblers. Eisenhower rallied and took the lead in the fourth, as Jake Dandurand's RBI single sparked a three-run rally for the Eagles.
Bielski also earned the win for Fraser by pitching a scoreless seventh inning.
Fraser (1-0) will visit Chippewa Valley on April 2, while Eisenhower (2-1) will travel to L'Anse Creuse on April 3.