- Boys Football Dakota 27 Chippewa Valley 24 9/04
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
Chippewa Valley learns playoff path
October 31, 2013
The MHSAA unveiled the postseason football brackets on Sunday evening, and Chippewa Valley will be hosting a predistrict game against L’Anse Creuse North.
North won the MAC Blue Division with an 8-1 record.
The Crusaders have played several high-scoring games this season, averaging 43 points per game on offense while giving up an average of 26 points per contest. Quarterback Sean Koski leads the Crusaders’ offense.
Chippewa enters the postseason with an 8-1 record also. The Big Reds finished in second in the MAC Red to Macomb Dakota. Running backs Doug Roberts and Troy Taylor lead Chippewa’s offense.
Against common opponents, Chippewa defeated Romeo 21-11 while North beat Romeo 25-10. North beat Anchor Bay 54-12 while Chippewa won in similar fashion by a score of 42-6. The lone difference in results against common opponents is North’s 33-21 loss to Grosse Pointe North; Chippewa defeated the Norsemen 42-22.
The winner of this matchup will take on the winner of Warren De La Salle and Macomb Dakota in a district final.