ClawsonNovember 26, 2013
Looking Back: 1950s Clawson
A boy rides his bike across 14 Mile Road in early 1950s Clawson with the Ambassador Roller Rink and the Clawson Theatre visible in the background. Both places were built in 1941. The theater closed in 1962, and the rink did the same in 2002. Today, popular store Leon & Lulu occupies the roller rink and is renovating the theater.