Tobacco store robbed of 258 cartons of cigarettes
Published February 20, 2014
Roseville police are investigating a breaking and entering at a tobacco store on 13 Mile Road, where a pair of suspects allegedly stole 258 cartons of cigarettes.
According to a report from Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon, at approximately 4 a.m. Feb. 9, two subjects forced open the door of In & Out Tobacco in the 18000 block of 13 Mile, east of Utica Road. Once inside, they filled two laundry bags with cigarette cartons and fled in an unknown vehicle parked on Normal Street, south of 13 Mile.
The two suspects were captured on security camera footage, according to police. The first was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s wearing a light-colored coat with dark sleeves and “Nike” on the front left chest. The second suspect was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s who wore a dark coat with a light-colored hoodie.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 447-4492.
- 30 DAYS
- Teens caught shooting paintballs at homes - St. Clair Shores
- Transit center legal question delayed - Troy
- New Kroger could be finished by Thanksgiving - Roseville
- Parade marches on with cheering crowds - St. Clair Shores
- Drilling ordinances ban fracking - Rochester Hills
- Busy weekend ahead for car and truck enthusiasts - Macomb Township
- High school custodian nominated for ‘distinguished’ award - Royal Oak
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township