Roseville police are investigating a breaking and entering at a tobacco store on 13 Mile Road, where a pair of suspects allegedly stole 258 cartons of cigarettes.
According to a report from Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon, at approximately 4 a.m. Feb. 9, two subjects forced open the door of In & Out Tobacco in the 18000 block of 13 Mile, east of Utica Road. Once inside, they filled two laundry bags with cigarette cartons and fled in an unknown vehicle parked on Normal Street, south of 13 Mile.
The two suspects were captured on security camera footage, according to police. The first was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s wearing a light-colored coat with dark sleeves and “Nike” on the front left chest. The second suspect was described as a black man in his 20s or 30s who wore a dark coat with a light-colored hoodie.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 447-4492.
- 30 DAYS
- Bike network to connect six Woodward communities - Ferndale
- Roseville Wal-Mart evacuates for bomb scare - Roseville
- Harper Woods police officer killed in crash - Harper Woods
- ‘Friends don’t steal from the dead’ - Farmington Hills
- Body of Southfield fire chief found in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- Shelby dentist makes impact in Haiti - Shelby Township
- Roseville man arrested for alleged kidnapping and torture - Roseville
- Fatal crash occurs on Hayes Road - Macomb Township
- New boutique focuses on power of positivity - Madison Heights
- Suspicious man reported near school playground - St. Clair Shores
- Great Lakes water levels reach highest point since 1998 - Metro Detroit
- Allegedly drunken driver runs stop sign, crashes into business - Harrison Township
- Farmers market coming July 26 - St. Clair Shores
- Gone with the graffiti - Utica