BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP — Police responded to four home invasions within a matter of hours Jan. 9 that they later determined were committed by the same two people. The incidents took place in the 1000 block of Hamilton, the 5000 block of Inkster, the 6000 block of Colby and the 100 block of Alexander.
According to police reports, the home invasion on Inkster was interrupted when the homeowner came home, and the two male suspects fled in a small tan or silver Chrysler. The homeowner gave chase, but lost sight of the suspect vehicle.
All entries into the homes were forced either by smashing out rear door wall glass or kicking in a door. The public is being asked to be aware of any strange vehicles parked in neighbor driveways and to report any suspicious behavior. Investigators are following up on all leads.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township