BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP — Police responded to four home invasions within a matter of hours Jan. 9 that they later determined were committed by the same two people. The incidents took place in the 1000 block of Hamilton, the 5000 block of Inkster, the 6000 block of Colby and the 100 block of Alexander.
According to police reports, the home invasion on Inkster was interrupted when the homeowner came home, and the two male suspects fled in a small tan or silver Chrysler. The homeowner gave chase, but lost sight of the suspect vehicle.
All entries into the homes were forced either by smashing out rear door wall glass or kicking in a door. The public is being asked to be aware of any strange vehicles parked in neighbor driveways and to report any suspicious behavior. Investigators are following up on all leads.
- 30 DAYS
- Downtown Rochester to welcome Kris Kringle Market - Rochester
- City moves water contract to new authority - St. Clair Shores
- Group unveils tentative list of crash-prone intersections - Metro Detroit
- Two Muses finds new location in Waterford theater - West Bloomfield
- New women’s center focuses on pregnant teens - Eastpointe
- Police seek information on bank hit-and-run crash - Roseville
- Wreaths to be laid on hallowed ground Dec.12 - Metro Detroit
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- Richard Sulaka passes away suddenly at 60 - Warren
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville