HARRISON TOWNSHIP — The Macomb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the April 29 attempted armed robbery at the Speedway Gas Station located on Jefferson in Harrison Township.
According to a sheriff’s report, the white male suspect entered the busy gas station at approximately 6:42 p.m. The man produced what appeared to be a small caliber handgun and pointed it at the male clerk, demanding that he give him all the money in the cash drawer.
The clerk refused to give the suspect money, and the suspect left the store and entered a small, dark-colored SUV, possibly a Dodge Journey. The vehicle left southbound on Jefferson.
The man is described as in his 20’s, approximately 6 feet 3 with a thin build. He had short, dark hair.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office, Detective Bureau at (586) 307-9358 or (586) 307-9412.
- 30 DAYS
- When time is short, some tips to start your round off right - Metro Detroit
- Woman faces child abuse charges after infant found injured - Eastpointe
- Event will make splash in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- ‘Mother of all buyouts’ comes to Farmington Public Schools - Farmington Hills
- The pieces come together for library mosaic mural - Sterling Heights
- Birmingham’s Rick Joseph is state’s top teacher - Bloomfield Hills
- ‘Get into the pit’ or enjoy some ‘pop’ - Chesterfield Township
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township