Published September 26, 2012
Man with shotgun robs McDonald’s employees
By Terry Oparka email@example.com
Police are searching for two men who robbed employees at gunpoint just after 4 a.m. Sept. 20 at the McDonald’s at 1200 Livernois.
According to police, two employees were locking the door to the restaurant when a man with a shotgun appeared and demanded they open the safe and put all of the money into a grocery bag he provided.
Police said the employees put cash and some change in the bag, and the man took the bag and ran out of the restaurant.
The suspect is described as a black man in his early 20s, 6 feet tall and 210 pounds. He was wearing a dark-blue hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses, leather gloves and dark pants, and covered his face with a blue bandana.
He and another man fled the area in a white 2010 Chevy Impala with a Michigan license plate, according to reports.
- 24 HRS
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- New kiosk to assist Stony Creek cyclists - Sterling Heights
- Trial continues for man accused of shooting acquaintance - St. Clair Shores
- Center Line begins search for new city manager - Center Line
- Pub Crawl will raise money for Madison Heights Memorial Day Parade - Madison Heights
- GM nets big tax break in Warren - Warren
- E-Lounge and I-Connect begin 2015 season - Madison Heights
- Thoroughbred meet starting soon at Hazel Park Raceway - Hazel Park
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Kroger receives approval for $25 million marketplace - Royal Oak
- Selfridge’s 127th Wing to fight Islamic State - Harrison Township
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say
- Henry, longtime police K-9, to retire April 17
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan
- NAMM award is sweet music to UCS
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter
- Cycling for a good cause