The Comerica Bank on Kelly Road, north of 10 Mile Road, was robbed the morning of Dec. 30, and police arrested a suspect the following day.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber produced a note at approximately 9:25 a.m. demanding money, and the teller complied with the demand. The suspect did not display a weapon, nor did he indicate that he had one. The suspect was last seen walking south from the bank with an unknown amount of money. No injuries were reported in the incident.
Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon said that a 31-year-old man from Harrison Township, Donald Green Jr., was arrested Dec. 31 on a charge of bank robbery and was arraigned in the 39th District Court Jan. 2. Glandon added that police think Green acted alone.
Green requested a court-appointed attorney at his arraignment, but one was not named as of press time.
- 30 DAYS
- ‘Friends don’t steal from the dead’ - Farmington Hills
- Roseville Wal-Mart evacuates for bomb scare - Roseville
- Bike network to connect six Woodward communities - Ferndale
- Harper Woods police officer killed in crash - Harper Woods
- Shelby dentist makes impact in Haiti - Shelby Township
- Body of Southfield fire chief found in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- Team Kayla gears up to ‘Head for the Cure’ - Madison Heights
- Fatal crash occurs on Hayes Road - Macomb Township
- New boutique focuses on power of positivity - Madison Heights
- Suspicious man reported near school playground - St. Clair Shores
- Great Lakes water levels reach highest point since 1998 - Metro Detroit
- Allegedly drunken driver runs stop sign, crashes into business - Harrison Township
- Farmers market coming July 26 - St. Clair Shores
- Gone with the graffiti - Utica