UPDATE - Alleged robber caught by FBI - www.candgnews.com/news/fbi-catches-alleged-clinton-township-bank-robber
A suspect was on the loose after robbing the Huntington Bank at 36921 Harper in Clinton Township.
The suspect entered the bank at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 9. He approached the teller and handed over a note that demanded a large amount of cash. The suspect also produced a silver handgun. The teller handed the suspect an undetermined amount of cash before the suspect fled into the apartment complex east of the bank. It is believed that he then entered an unknown vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man, estimated to be in his mid-to-late 20s, about 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a medium-dark complexion. He was wearing a navy blue Detroit Tigers baseball cap with white trim, aviator sunglasses, a navy blue T-shirt, khaki shorts and white shoes.
The Clinton Township Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Contact Det. Bryan Gilbert at (586) 493-7845 if you have any information. Callers can remain anonymous.
- 30 DAYS
- Local teen wins state pageant title - St. Clair Shores
- Scrivo sentenced to life without parole - St. Clair Shores
- Car chase ends with teen driving into Clinton River - Macomb
- BHMS student to be featured at international art show - Bloomfield Township
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- City offers road, parking lot renovation updates - Sterling Heights
- Warren grows bountiful farmers markets - Warren
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township