Published February 14, 2013
Man fatally shot in home, vehicle taken
By April Lehmbeck email@example.com
Police are investigating the fatal shooting of 60-year-old Johnny Lee Buckner, who was found dead in his home on Old Homestead shortly before 11:30 p.m. Feb. 13, according to police information.
“The victim’s vehicle is believed to have been stolen by the suspect(s) after the shooting,” Chief James Burke stated in a Nixle.com release.
The stolen vehicle is a cream-colored 2001 four-door Cadillac Deville with Michigan license plate 8JWA60.
Police are asking anyone with information to call police at (313) 343-2530 or Crime Stoppers at (800) SPEAK-UP.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- By the book: Experts explain how strange, outdated laws manage to stick around - Metro Detroit
- Kroger receives approval for $25 million marketplace - Royal Oak
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say
- Henry, longtime police K-9, to retire April 17
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan
- NAMM award is sweet music to UCS
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter
- Jazz pros, students to celebrate music of past and present at April 30 concert