Police are investigating the fatal shooting of 60-year-old Johnny Lee Buckner, who was found dead in his home on Old Homestead shortly before 11:30 p.m. Feb. 13, according to police information.
“The victim’s vehicle is believed to have been stolen by the suspect(s) after the shooting,” Chief James Burke stated in a Nixle.com release.
The stolen vehicle is a cream-colored 2001 four-door Cadillac Deville with Michigan license plate 8JWA60.
Police are asking anyone with information to call police at (313) 343-2530 or Crime Stoppers at (800) SPEAK-UP.
- 30 DAYS
- Teens caught shooting paintballs at homes - St. Clair Shores
- Transit center legal question delayed - Troy
- New Kroger could be finished by Thanksgiving - Roseville
- Parade marches on with cheering crowds - St. Clair Shores
- Drilling ordinances ban fracking - Rochester Hills
- Busy weekend ahead for car and truck enthusiasts - Macomb Township
- High school custodian nominated for ‘distinguished’ award - Royal Oak
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township