Looking Back: Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Posted June 10, 2014
» click to enlarge «
This photo is of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, in what is now Roseville, sometime between 1915 and 1928. This early church building was located at the junction of Gratiot Avenue and Utica Road. The church still is located at Utica and Gratiot, and is merging with two other parishes in Roseville and Fraser later this year.
More from C & G Newspapers
St. Clair Shores