Published June 25, 2014
Looking Back: Pioneer Cemetery
Pioneer Cemetery, which is now owned by a private firm and called St. John Memorial Gardens Cemetery, is located behind the Fraser Public Library. It was established in 1864 and predates the other Fraser cemetery started by St. John Lutheran on Mulvey Road. The fence around Pioneer Cemetery was donated and erected by the Fraser Historical Society.
From Alan Naldrett, Fraser Historical Society