Burglars break into Macomb Sprint store
Published January 23, 2013
MACOMB TOWNSHIP — Three masked burglars broke into a Sprint store along Hall Road Jan. 23 getting away with about $70,000 worth of merchandise, according to a Macomb County Sheriff’s Office press release.
The three suspects broke the lock on the door, disabled the alarm and were seen leaving the area in a light-colored minivan, officials said.
The break-in, which was captured on a security camera inside the store, occurred after the store was closed at about 11 p.m., the sheriff’s office said.
Officials are continuing the investigation. The sheriff’s office has requested anyone who has any information regarding the incident call 586-307-9412.
- 30 DAYS
- Local families participate in kidney walk - Macomb Township
- Ride to explore sights of St. Clair Shores - St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights teen to sing in Nashville — and at Sterlingfest - Sterling Heights
- Teens caught shooting paintballs at homes - St. Clair Shores
- Decades of Dress features ageless fashion - Rochester Hills
- Kyte Monroe Park rededicated to ensure coach’s legacy lives on - St. Clair Shores
- New Kroger could be finished by Thanksgiving - Roseville
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township
- Madison district plans next phase of consolidated campus - Madison Heights