Burglars break into Macomb Sprint store
Posted January 23, 2013
MACOMB TOWNSHIP — Three masked burglars broke into a Sprint store along Hall Road Jan. 23 getting away with about $70,000 worth of merchandise, according to a Macomb County Sheriff’s Office press release.
The three suspects broke the lock on the door, disabled the alarm and were seen leaving the area in a light-colored minivan, officials said.
The break-in, which was captured on a security camera inside the store, occurred after the store was closed at about 11 p.m., the sheriff’s office said.
Officials are continuing the investigation. The sheriff’s office has requested anyone who has any information regarding the incident call 586-307-9412.
More from C & G Newspapers
Grosse Pointe Shores
- 30 DAYS
- Macomb Mall theater structure to be torn down - Roseville
- Fire & Ice with Spice supports #DougStrong - Clawson
- K-2 students adapt with their own tablets - Fraser
- Aging in place is made easier in high-tech era - Metro Detroit
- Blessings in a Backpack program helps 39 Kennedy students stay fed - Ferndale
- Woman stabbed at GM Tech Center - Warren
- Building on Big Beaver goes on auction block - Troy
- Hall Road project planned for 2017 - Shelby Township
- Chippewa graduate to compete on ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ - Clinton Township
- Park concept plan unveiled - Rochester Hills
- Bald eagles spotted around city - St. Clair Shores
- 6 places to purchase the perfect paczki - Metro Detroit
- Man shot multiple times, suspect on loose - Clinton Township
- Local student accepted to MIT - Clinton Township