MACOMB TOWNSHIP — Three masked burglars broke into a Sprint store along Hall Road Jan. 23 getting away with about $70,000 worth of merchandise, according to a Macomb County Sheriff’s Office press release.
The three suspects broke the lock on the door, disabled the alarm and were seen leaving the area in a light-colored minivan, officials said.
The break-in, which was captured on a security camera inside the store, occurred after the store was closed at about 11 p.m., the sheriff’s office said.
Officials are continuing the investigation. The sheriff’s office has requested anyone who has any information regarding the incident call 586-307-9412.
- 30 DAYS
- Downtown Rochester to welcome Kris Kringle Market - Rochester
- Police declare report of threat to Meijer store baseless - Sterling Heights
- Shoplifter flees store with North Face jackets worth $1,000 - Utica
- ACT scores from assessment’s final year released - St. Clair Shores
- Wreaths to be laid on hallowed ground Dec.12 - Metro Detroit
- Red Wings score healthy victory at local elementary school - Clawson
- BHS theater students show comedy chops in ‘Noises Off’ - Berkley
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- Richard Sulaka passes away suddenly at 60 - Warren
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville