- Football Sterling Heights Stevenson 35 Utica Ford 7 10/02
- Football Romeo 26 Macomb Dakota 14 10/02
- Boys soccer Macomb Dakota 1 L'Anse Creuse North 1 9/30
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Utica 0 9/30
- Boys soccer Troy 1 Troy Athens 0 9/29
- Volleyball Notre Dame Prep 3 Marian 1 9/29
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Chippewa Valley 0 9/28
- Boys tennis Brother Rice 6 Grosse Pointe South 2 9/28
6777 W. Maple Road West Bloomfield
December 15, 2013
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
6777 W. Maple Road
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322
Map and Directions
Telephone: (248) 325-1000
Time: 2 p.m.
Category: Holiday Happenings
National jazz artist Alexander Zonjic and Friends will present a spirited musical performance featuring special guests Testimony and the Barbara Ogar Flute Choir. The free concert is open to the public, and will feature a blend of holiday classics, jazz, blues, classic and gospel music. Free parking is available at the hospital.
October 05, 2015
Romeo remained undefeated by defeating Macomb Dakota 26-14 in a Macomb Area Conference crossover that paired two of the top-ranked teams in Michigan. Romeo’s defense came into the game having surrendered just 13 points all season, and helped seal the win with a safety and interception return for touchdown by Brad Tanner in the fourth quarter. Romeo earned its first win against Dakota since 2010.